Virtual Attendees and Onsite Attendees: Access to session virtual archive is now available: https://flippedlearning.eduvision.tv/Default.aspx 1. Log in* - username: your email* password: flipcon13 2. Below the video on the default page is a channel drop down menu. 3. Click on 2013 Fipped Conference You will see all the videos available for your viewing. Presenter resources are available by clicking on the link in the description.
* If you registered after June 11, you were asked to setup your own login credentials that you will use to access the videos.
Virtual attendees: Provide your feedback and receive your Certificate of Participation: http://bit.ly/virtual-certificate
Interaction in flipped classrooms must be meaningful, purposeful, and vibrant. This session on engagement and interaction covers three elements vital to creating engaging and interactive online courses: sample rubrics defining expectations, immediate and personal feedback comments, and lively discussion questions. Templates, rubrics, and samples are offered for participants to personalize in their own courses. Participants will be actively involved in learning and have opportunities to practice the tools, techniques, and strategies presented. Opportunities for questions and exchanges of information, best practices, and tools will be integrated into the session. Participants leave with their own “best practices” toolbox.
At the end of this session, participants will
• Demonstrate the ability to engage learners in the online environment
• Make use of effective online questioning techniques
• Formulate quality feedback to learners
• Create a positive presence in the online course
• Design online relationships between and with learners